Sunday, June 22, 2014

All Quest Begin with an Introduction

Hello and welcome to Quest and Question, a blog which try to discover the ultimate game design. Well, ultimate is such a vague word actually, it differs for every person. But for me, it is a design which is not only fun but also creates a meaningful value to its player. Most of what I write come up from many areas varying from philosophy, psychology, literature, and many more. But a note though, if you hope finding some way to trick people to become addicted to your game, by any means, close this blog and go to the others cause I will not cover those things. Most of the time I will write my short unpolished premature thought of a certain design (which I called Mutter Matter), but some other times, I will write a longer text comes from a more deep though of a certain mutter matter (namely, Tough Thought). other than that, I also will share a game concept that I made, even though it won't be too often. 

Okay, I hope what you read in here could be useful. Oh, and please, treat what you found in here as a piece of jigsaw puzzle, which will only shows its shape when you join it with the other pieces, such as your knowledge. Well, Happy reading :D

P.S. : I'm truly sorry if there are a lot of grammatical errors in my writing. I hope with the help of the mighty dragon called time, it could be better someday. But for now, please bear with it  ><      

No comments:

Post a Comment